For Technical Support phone numbers, please click here. To email our Technical Support, please email email@example.com
Before you call Technical Support, review some of the common solutions below.
Twin Lakes Broadband Troubleshooting
Problem: I was connected to the Internet and now I am getting a message that reads, "Cannot display page" on my browser.
- Please try rebooting your computer or web connected device and see if the issue is resolved.
- Please shutdown your computer or web connected device.
- If you have a third party router such as a Cisco, Linksys, Netgear, Dlink, or other, please power it down also.
- Please unplug the ac power from your modem and leave it unplugged for 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Please wait one minute, then power on your third party router if present.
- Please wait one additional minute, then turn on your computer or web connected device and try again.
- Please check the Internet status light on your modem or modem router. If it is lit a solid color, please continue to the next solution.
- If blinking or not lit, please verify the telephone line is plugged correctly in the back of the modem and into the wall jack.
- If a dial tone is present, please reconnect the modem and try again.
- If the light is still blinking or not lit, please contact Technical Support. (See below contact information on this page.)
- If using a wireless device, please try plugging the device directly to your modem or router with a Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
- If connecting wired works, please contact our technical support for assistance with your wireless connection. If you are using a third party wireless router, please contact your wireless router vendor for support.
- If using a third party router, please bypass it by wiring your device directly into the modem with a Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
- If bypassing your third party router works, please contact your wireless router vendor for support.
- If none of the above solutions fix your issue, please contact Technical Support to get assistance with your issue.
If none of the above solutions fix your issue, please contact Technical Support to get assistance with your issue.
|Location||Tech Support Numbers|
|Baxter, Cookeville South||858-6065|